Transportation & Tours
1. Is there transportation available to/from the airport?
Yes, we do offer transfer to and from the airport. The shared shuttle service is 350.000++VND/person one-way. In addition, we also offer private transportation for 480.000++VND/one-way.
++Prices are in VND and subject to applicable VAT and service charge.
To arrange transportation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide them your name, date of check-in and flight number. Transfer to the airport can be organized with our Reception team during your stay. Kindly give us 24 hours notice for any transportation requests. Please keep in mind the airport is at least 30 minutes drive from the hotel, depending on traffic.
2. Is there a shuttle available to local attractions?
We offer a complimentary city shuttle for all in-house guests. The shuttle operates between the hotel and three destinations in the downtown area. The service is on a first-come, first-served basis. For details on schedule and pick-up locations, please click here.
3. Does your hotel provide parking?
Limited parking is available for cars and motorbikes. For more information, please email email@example.com.
4. Do you have anyone able to assist us with tour bookings?
Yes, the Buffalo Tour Desk is located in the 4th floor lobby. They not only offer tour packages but can also assist with car and driver rental, travel arrangements outside of the city and flight recommendations. You may contact them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org|Tel: 0838 33 66 88 Ext 2262 | Direct line: 0838 35 27 38.
1. May I bring guests or visitors to stay overnight?
Vietnamese law prohibits a Vietnamese national to share a room with a foreign passport holder, unless they can present proof of marriage. For this reason, some visitors of hotel guests may not be permitted to enter the guest floors after 10 p.m. Please contact our reception if you have any questions about this matter.
2. Does the hotel offer in-room massage services?
Unfortunately the local Vietnamese Law does not allow conducting massages in the hotel guest rooms; however, Windsor Spa & Massage located on the 3rd floor offers massages for both men and women.
Inside & Outside room
1. What time is your Check-in and Check-out time?
Check-in begins at 14:00. Check-out is 12:00.
2. Do you accommodate Late Check-out?
Our check out time is 12:00, and late check-outs are subject to availability. The charge for late check-outs before 18:00 is 50% of the walk-in rate. For a late check-out after 18:00, the charge will be 100% of the current room rate.
3. Is there high speed internet or wifi available at the hotel?
The Windsor Plaza Hotel offers complimentary wireless internet access in public areas on the Ground, 4th, 5th, and 25th floors.
In-room internet is offered complimentary for all guests staying in a Club Room or Suite. Depending on type of booking, Deluxe and Premier Deluxe Room guests will be charged 350.000VND net per night for internet access. Internet access is also available via the computer stations in the Business Center for a nominal fee.
4. Does the hotel offer smoking/non smoking areas?
The hotel offers smoking and non-smoking accommodations. Public areas of the hotel are non-smoking.
5. I have a late flight, is it possible to store my luggage until the evening?
Yes, kindly contact the concierge for luggage storage requests.
Currency & Payment
1. Does your hotel offer Currency Exchange?
For your convenience, our reception desk offers 24-Hour Foreign Currency Exchange to all hotel guests. Please note that the hotel does not offer currency exchange for all currencies. Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
2. Does the Hotel accept foreign currencies as payment or deposit?
Yes, we accept payments and/or deposits in foreign currencies. However, in compliance with the local government law stating that all business transactions must be issued in Vietnamese Dong (VND), all payments and/or deposits in foreign currencies will be immediately converted to VND upon receipt by our reception. Any extra amount due to our guests upon check-out will be provided in VND.
3. What is the exchange rate?Do you charge any fee for foreign currency exchange?
Please click here for the latest exchange rate for Vietnamese Dong in several foreign currencies. We do not charge any fees on foreign exchange. Please note our exchange rates are updated according to the current rate from Vietcombank.
4. Do you accept traveler's checks?
Due to Vietnamese laws, we do not accept traveler's checks at this time.
5. What credit cards do you accept?
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, JCB, Diners Card, American Express and Union Card.
1. Is there a fee to use the Fitness Center?
The fitness center is free of charge for guests staying in the hotel.
2. Is breakfast included with my room stay?
Breakfast can be included or excluded depending on daily room rate. Please check your booking or reservation confirmation for details regarding breakfast options you have selected.
3. Do you accommodate special requests for special occasions such as weddings, anniversaries or birthdays?
We would be delighted to make your special occasion even more special. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org about your request before your arrival so we can make the necessary arrangements.
4. Does the Hotel have a Club Floor?
Yes, the Club Floor (20 to 24 Floor) and Lounge is located on the 24th floor of the Hotel and is available for guests staying in a Club Room and Suite.
5. Does the hotel offer interconnecting rooms?
Yes, we have several rooms that are interconnecting. These rooms are subject to availability. Please email email@example.com if you would like to request such rooms.
6. Does the hotel offer handicap accessible rooms?
Yes, we have several rooms that feature easy access for guests in wheelchairs. These rooms are subject to availability. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to request such rooms.
7. Does the hotel having any shopping areas nearby?
An Dong Plaza Shopping Center is located on the ground floor adjacent to the hotel.
8. Where is the nearest ATM?
The closest ATM machine is located on the ground floor of An Dong Plaza.
9. Is there late night dining service in the hotel?
The hotel offers 24-hour in-room dining service for hotel guests.
10. Do you offer an early breakfast if I depart before 6:00?
Yes, kindly inform us 24 hours prior and we will prepare a take-away breakfast for you.
11. Are you able to post my postcards for me?
Yes, please pass them to any of our staff in Reception, Concierge or the Business Center. Stamps and postcards are also available for sale in the Business Center.
12. How can I apply for a job at Windsor Plaza Hotel?
We are always interested in qualified candidates for corporate, managerial, and staff positions. Interested individuals should send their resume in English or Vietnamese to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.