1. Does your hotel offer Currency Exchange?
2. Does the Hotel accept foreign currencies as payment or deposit?
Yes, we accept payments and/or deposits in foreign currencies. However, in compliance with the local government law stating that all business transactions must be issued in Vietnamese Dong (VND), all payments and/or deposits in foreign currencies will be immediately converted to VND upon receipt by our reception. Any extra amount due to our guests upon check-out will be provided in VND.
3. What is the exchange rate?Do you charge any fee for foreign currency exchange?
Please click here for the latest exchange rate for Vietnamese Dong in several foreign currencies. We do not charge any fees on foreign exchange. Please note our exchange rates are updated according to the current rate from Vietcombank.
4. Do you accept traveler's checks?
Due to Vietnamese laws, we do not accept traveler's checks at this time.
5. What credit cards do you accept?
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, JCB, Diners Card, American Express and Union Card.
1. What time is your Check-in and Check-out time?
Check-in begins at 14:00. Check-out is 12:00.
2. Do you accommodate Late Check-out?
Our check out time is 12:00, and late check-outs are subject to availability. The charge for late check-outs before 18:00 is 50% of the walk-in rate. For a late check-out after 18:00, the charge will be 100% of the current room rate.
3. Is there high speed internet or wifi available at the hotel?
The Windsor Plaza Hotel offers complimentary wireless internet access in public areas on the Ground, 4th, 5th, and 25th floors.
In-room internet is offered complimentary for all guests staying in a Club Room or Suite. Depending on type of booking, Deluxe and Premier Deluxe Room guests will be charged 350.000VND net per night for internet access. Internet access is also available via the computer stations in the Business Center for a nominal fee.
4. Does the hotel offer smoking/non smoking areas?
The hotel offers smoking and non-smoking accommodations. Public areas of the hotel are non-smoking.
5. I have a late flight, is it possible to store my luggage until the evening?
Yes, kindly contact the concierge for luggage storage requests.
1. May I bring guests or visitors to stay overnight?
Vietnamese law prohibits a Vietnamese national to share a room with a foreign passport holder, unless they can present proof of marriage. For this reason, some visitors of hotel guests may not be permitted to enter the guest floors after 10 p.m. Please contact our reception if you have any questions about this matter.
2. Does the hotel offer in-room massage services?
Unfortunately the local Vietnamese Law does not allow conducting massages in the hotel guest rooms; however, Windsor Spa & Massage located on the 3rd floor offers massages for both men and women.
1. Is there transportation available to/from the airport?
Yes, we do offer transfer to and from the airport. The shared shuttle service is 350.000++VND/person one-way. In addition, we also offer private transportation for 480.000++VND/one-way.
++Prices are in VND and subject to applicable VAT and service charge.
2. Is there a shuttle available to local attractions?
We offer a complimentary city shuttle for all in-house guests. The shuttle operates between the hotel and three destinations in the downtown area. The service is on a first-come, first-served basis. For details on schedule and pick-up locations, please click here.
3. Does your hotel provide parking?
4. Do you have anyone able to assist us with tour bookings?